COMPONENTS AND STRUCTURE OF A RESEARCH REPORT
- Statement of the problem
- Objective(s) of the research
- Statement of the research question(s)
- Statement of the hypotheses
- Research background/context
- Orientation: comprehensive or selective?
PLAN OF RESEARCH
- Study/experimental design
- Selection of cases/participants (sampling)
- Data collection procedures and instruments
- Data analysis
- Outline or detailed description?
PRESENTATION OF DATA AND DATA ANALYSIS
- "A picture is worth…"
INTERPRETATION AND DISCUSSION OF THE
DATA (FINDINGS; WHAT IT ALL MEANS)